The stock market is not as difficult as it looks. It is easy to understand if you really concentrate. It only requires knowledge and experience.
There are many options available through which you can learn stock market basics. With sincere and persistent efforts, you can learn about the stock market.
You need to be expertise and need to have proper knowledge before you start your investments. You have to give some time to market through systematic learning I became an expert in this within some span of period.
There are many courses available through which you can learn. Or else through articles, videos, or books that are available online.
There are few ways to Learn Stock Trading as a Beginner:
- Decide how you want to invest in stocks
- on your own
- or want to take a help of some experienced person/firm
- Open broker account: It is important to have a brokrage account then only you can start tarding or investing.
- Read books: There are many books availble by famous investors like warrent buffet, Mr. junjunwala on investment through which your knowledge will improve.
- Read articles: Articles are a fantastic resource for education. Many articles are also there on investment you can through that to get educate your self.
- Find a mentor or a friend to learn with: A mentor could be a family member, a friend, a coworker, a past or current professor, or any individual that has a fundamental understanding of the stock market. A good mentor is willing to answer questions, provide help, recommend useful resources, and keep spirits up when the market gets tough. All successful investors of the past and present have had mentors during their early days.
I can recommend to you a SEBI registered firm named Eqwires Research Analyst who I personally think is the best in the market.
I have been taking their services for a while now and have corrected many of the mistakes I used to make earlier. I have acquired quite a few profit-making strategies which makes it easy to invest even in an unpredictable market.
- Set a budget for your stock investment: You need an investment to invest in stock market without this is not posibble to start. Use your spare money. Don’t take a loan or take on credit from anyone as there is nos surety that u will only get a profit. If it’s not your then you would be toruble of loosing everything which you borrow from some one and you can not repay it.
- Start investing: Then start investing. Make a strong portfolio with your own research or with the help of someone else.
Things to keep in mind before started investing:
- Study first about the company in which you want to invest
- Risk management is everything. Which means keep your positions very small.
- It’s the stock market anything could be happen so be prepared for anything.
- Put a stop-loss and revise with the market condition
- Learn from the mistakes—keep a record and make sure you won’t repeat it.
- Avoid greed
- Remain disciplined and patient whatever is the market condition.
- Dont do trading in the first 15 minutes when market opens
- Don’t trade if your not sure about the market conidtion.
Hope these points which I have mentioned if followed prudently, may increase your chances of getting a good return.