Google Adwords re-marketing gives you the chance to hold your users’ hand as they walk through your digital store.
Tips for audience user flows:
1. Create specific action based triggers for all users that clicked your ad:
- Users that bounced immediately
- Users that engaged: time on page, pages visited, scrolls, etc…
- Users that fired a conversion pixel
2. Check and test marketing offers as you push users through your conversion funnels. Studies state, and I agree, that a minimum of 8–10 impressions is the digital standard, before a user is convinced or confident in purchasing your product. Build flows that engage, your content will persuade or kill your product.
a. Goal: email marketing
- Frequency up to 7: eBook download
- Frequency up to 14: Send to Success Stories
- Frequency up to 21: Expiring Offer, 24 hours….
- Frequency up to 30: White paper offer, goal is to collect email
b. Goal: Purhcase
- I normally spend more on these leads, as they are hotter than any in your conversion cycle
- Days (0–3): Spend high to show your ads everywhere. This is a crucial point for a big chunk of your conversions. The impulse buyers are a most to understand. Study your analytics, learn how the day 0–3 audience behaves on your site.
- Days (4–7) Slow spend, focus on customer testimonials and Expiring offers. Try to understand your audience, focused offers always perform best with impulse audiences.
- Days 7+ Focus on collecting email for email marketing flow.
- Always retarget on multiple ad platforms. Minimum should be Facebook and Google.